Thursday, July 8, 2010

-We Dont Play Guitars-









































Happened to be @ Tour Effiel just when this was happening.. pretty good...
























M.I.A. (TONIGHT) GUYS... Play some Deep Purple for me :(



(CHECK OUT STEVE MORSE ON THE GUITAR!!)
QUEENY KEEP PRACTISING THE BAND NEEDS YOU....














Xc


So I'll fight again, again, again, again, again.
And for a little while more, I'll soar the
Uneven wind, complain and blame
The sterile land
But if you're getting any bright ideas, quiet dear
I'm blooming within
Fast as you can, baby wait watch me, I'll be out
Fast as I can, maybe late but at least about
Fast as you can leave me, let this thing
Run it's route
Fast as you can


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiEKHHP1IOc&feature=channel fiona apple-as fast as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment